Roll slitter ICON Main features
- Automatic machine operated via HMI touch screen.
- Connectivity to MIS/ERP to send cut orders to the machine.
- Wi-Fi remote online connection.
- No need to put the roll in any specific place onto the rollers, just drop it at any place.
- Laser system to automatically find the edge of the roll.
- Automatic self-sharpening, no need to change the blade.
- Cutting head locks and unlocks automatically, we avoid screwing every time.
- High precision measurements – 0.01 mm.
- Automatic cooling system – air gun 0º
The ICON roll saw is programmable and fully automatic, efficient, time-saving, and needs minimal use from personnel and equipment.
The ICON roll cutter was initially designed for slitting paper rolls for paper mills and PVC roll manufacturers in Germany. The roll slitting machine is also available in a layout with circular knife blade to cut fabrics and nonwoven rolls.
This roll slitting design allows optimal material flow and automated handling, which makes it specially well-suited for integration in an individual production line. The arm pusher is a patented system where the roll extraction is fully automatic.
The whole machine frame is made in aluminum profile and the blade and vacuum system are fully guarded inside a protective cabinet which prevents from dust and noise, and gives 100% safety to operators.
The roll cutter for papers is widely used in paper mills, packaging paper rolls which are soaked, wormed, bigger or have special specifications according to customer demands, including kraft paper, corrugated paper, white card, etc.
ICON is also a roll cutter for PVC rolls or coated fabric, indicated for manufacturers of awning fabrics, screen fabrics, woven flooring, upholstery and marine fabrics.