Roll slitter TOP40 Main features
- Diameter: Rolls up to 42 cm or 17”
- Width: Rolls up to 5 m or 200”
- Guaranteeing a perfect cut, no wires, no melting surfaces.
- Machine operated via HMI touch screen – Materials list.
- Any kind of material in roll form can be cut.
- Shaftless, easy & safe roll handling onto the rollers.
- No need to put the roll in any specific place onto the rollers, just drop it at any place.
- Automatic self-sharpening, no need to change the blade.
- Cutting head locks and unlocks automatically before the cut, we avoid screwing every time.
- High precision measurements – 0.01 mm.
- Any core size can be cut, no need to rewind the roll before using the machine.
- Automatic cooling system – air gun 0º.
It is mostly used for mattress makers, home textiles industries, filtration industries, composites and raw materials.
Ribamatic designs and manufactures the TOP40 Roll slitter, which our customers call the Mercedes Benz of the roll slitting machines, for a great variety of industries. It is mostly used for mattress makers, home textiles industries, filtration industries, composites and raw materials.
Ribamatic assembles the latest technology in HMI touch screens. This system allows the worker to choose the material from the screen with all the parameters saved for each material, no need to adjust settings every time.
The machine arrives to the customer facilities with all the roll adjustments for each material, so setting it up is easy!
The TOP40 roll cutter machine allows to cut nonwovens, spunbonds and meltblown materials in roll form used by mattress manufacturers, but also 3D fabrics, quilt, mesh, spandex and any kind of fabrics with no need to reroll nor rewind fabrics before using the machine. Any cardboard core size can be cut, as heavy rolls are designed to be loaded onto the cradle, which avoids problems of damaged cores.
The roll slitting machine has been developed for processing any kind of materials in rolls, the blade cuts through the material and core in just a few seconds. The roll is placed easily onto the rollers holding the roll, so this process allows the worker to handle the process in a safe and easy way. Automatic blade sharpener to sharpen both sides of the blade, which keeps it always ready to cut.